Here are some staggering facts for you:
- 1 person dies every 36 seconds from heart disease
- About 50 of the US population suffers from musculoskeletal pain
- Diabetes is the most expensive disease in the United States
The Good News:
- 21 minutes of daily walking reduces the risk of heart disease by 30%
- Regular exercise (150 minutes of exercise per week) and a healthy diet help to fight of musculoskeletal pain and diabetes
The statistics are overwhelming, but the thing is, you don’t have to be a part of them.
It’s never too late to start, and something will always be better than nothing.
You can be pain free. You can be healthy.
You can live the life you’ve always wanted to live.
Pick one thing to do- walk for 5 minutes, drink one more glass of water, add one whole food to your meal.
It’s easier than it seems, but we know that doesn’t mean it's easy.
If you, or someone you know, needs help getting started, we are here.
We help individuals reclaim and maintain the lives they want to be living each and every day.